Monday, August 6, 2007
Days 53/54
Saturday, August 4, 2007, and Sunday, August 5, 2007, Days 53 and 54: What an amazing weekend!!!! I am so glad that Rich and Pat came up, we had sooo much fun (I expected nothing less!) They arrived on Saturday around 2pm. I finally decided to call them at 1:30pm, and they were actually like only a few blocks away! I directed them to my apartment, and then met them on the sidewalk. I showed them around my apartment and gave them their cupcakes (hehe!) And then we went to get some lunch at the cool burger place I told you about. After that, I showed them around St. Laurent a bit, and we went back to my apartment, got ready for dinner, and waited for the guests to arrive. Andrea and her boyfriend, Dave (he was such a sweetheart, and they are so cute together!), were the first ones to arrive, followed by David, and then Rosalind. John and Cara met us at the restaurant. We chatted for a bit, and then left the house. Rich, David and I drove to the restaurant, but couldn't find a parking place, so we ended up going back to my apartment, and walking to the restaurant like everyone else. Then we went to the SAQ to get some wine. After all had arrived, we sat down, and had a great meal! It was a lot of fun. Afterwards, David, Pat, Rich, and I took the metro to Old Montreal and walked around a bit. It was great. Then we stopped and had a few drinks at the 3 Brasseurs. It ended up being a good thing we didn't drive! We took the metro home, and then went to bed pretty much right away (It was like almost 3am). Saturday morning we woke up, went out for breakfast at Tim Horton's, and then Rich and I went to mass at St. Patrick's while Pat walked around St. Catherine. After church, we drove past work, so I could show Rich, and got a bit lost downtown because there are so many one-way streets! We couldn't get back to my apartment, it was terrible! Then finally we made it back, and we mapquested directions to Mont Royal. Then we went there, and the view was beautiful! Then the boys dropped me off at home, and I said goodbye to them as they headed home. I was so sad after they left! I decided I am going to go to Rhode Island next weekend to see Rich and his family one more time before I head home, because I am not sure when the next time I will see them will be. It's a 9 hour bus ride, but it's worth it!!! Then I rented some movies from BlockBuster--The number 23 and Music and Lyrics. M & L was ok, nothing spectacular. I have seen 23 before, and I loved it, so I am excited to watch it again. I also made some chicken for dinner, so that was really good. I just relaxed, and that's about it, really! A great weekend!!!! I love my Richie!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment