Monday, July 9, 2007

Day 27

Monday, July 9, 2007, Day 27: Hellllllllooooo poppets! (That's from Mrs. Doubtfire...it's like my mom's favorite thing to say, and it always cracks me up when she says it). I am making chocolate chip cookies and baked apples right now....Mmmm! I don't know..I am on this cooking/baking thing lately. I just want to cook and bake all the time. I guess it's a good thing, but not if I end up like 50 lbs heavier! I told Robin I am gonna turn into a chubby. She was like, "Please send me a picture if that ever happens." hahah! I think now that I am finally settled in and more comfortable I am getting into the "home groove." Sadly, it will be time to leave soon. Isn't that how it always goes? Sheesh! Anywhos, work was good today. I ate lots there as well, haha! Andrea and I ate soup and sandwiches in the caf. and we laughed how there is a MADD (Mothers against drunk driving), SADD (students against drunk driving) and no GLADD. So we came up with Giant Leprechauns against drunk driving. Kind of an oxymoron, but whatever! This week should be fun...well every week is in its own way. David is taking me to see fireworks on Wed., and then the new Harry Potter movie comes out on Wed!! Andrea and I are gonna see it probably this weekend or next week when it's not super crowded. John didn't want to join us because he thinks Harry Potter is like Hitler, corrupting little kids. I told him to shut up and stop talking about my hero and shattering my dreams. Hahaha! I am really excited for the final book to come out in 10 days also!! But I don't want the Canadian version of it. The artwork on the cover is different. I want the American one!! I might order it off of Amazon. The bad part is, if they ship it, I have to go pick it up at the post office. I might as well buy the Canadian one, and read it, and buy it again later in the states. I definitely want the English version. It's too good to read in French, hahaha. Anyways...I am tired and heading to bed soon. Peace!

No comments: