Friday, July 27, 2007
Day 45
Friday, July 27, 2007, Day 45: First off, I want to wish my AMAZING sister, Nikky, a very happy 15th birthday! I think this is the very first one I have ever missed, in 15 years!!! I hope it's a great one for ya, buddy--I love you!!! I am so glad today is Friday!! Yesterday night, the computer guy came and diagnosed my computer. The screen is dead, essentially. I am going after work today to buy a monitor to hold me over until the end of August. Yuck-o! This morning, I said goodbye to Robin. I felt bad waking her up early in the morning, but I would rather not have regretted NOT doing it for the rest of my life. Anyways, she was glad I woke her up and hugged her goodbye. I am going to miss her so much!!! I wish I could have spent more time with her!!! The time we did have together was great. It's going to be so quiet around the apartment!!! For lunch at work, a lot of the office went out to Hurley's, an Irish pub and resto, to say goodbye to Kelly, who is leaving to take a better job. I got a call today from Tammy, who worked for Great Lakes Hemophilia Foundation, who is also taking another job elsewhere. Sad! It's always different when people move on. Good for them, but sad to say goodbye. Three goodbyes in one day!! I was always told death comes in three's, but so do a lot of things. Tomorrow morning, I am leaving for Quebec City for the weekend. That should be great!! I am told it is beautiful there. Primarily French-speaking, so I think I will enjoy it quite a bit. I am actually going to see Cirque du Soleil, which I have always dreamed of!! I have seen it only on TV, but the acrobats are so amazing!!! I cannot wait!!! I will be returning sometime Sunday night, and then I have to get the apartment in shape. Well, not that it isn't, but I am doing an extraordinary amount of cleaning, because Rich might be coming up to visit next weekend!!! I am sooo excited for that!!! I can't wait to show him all around Montreal. I am still planning where to take him. That's about all for now, but I will probably write more later tonight if all goes well with the monitor! Yay! Hey, like the new look? I did it yesterday. Now I actually know how, thanks to John, who has started a blog of his own! I have also started adding in pictures to some of the earlier posts, and will continue to do so. Now you can finally put some pictures to some names!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment